I supervised the IT lab with Anna during lunch, but we didn't really have to supervise anyone. There was a prom committee meeting as well during lunch, but luckily there were three separate meetings for creative, location and fund raising at separate times. While Anna, who is in the creative section, went to her meeting, I stayed outside the IT lab (because I was also eating and therefore could not go inside) and looked at the Elementary School's students beautiful and funny posters just outside the IT Lab. I loved reading the stories little children write! They don't make much sense, but they show a lot of creativity and sometimes very logical and true statements.
Then Anna arrived, I went to the meeting, and came back. We were both done with eating by then and so entered the IT lab and chatted. Only Esha and Nikita came in after while, but left immediately after. Then Joan came and since both Anna and Joan had a Spanish test next, they asked me to help them with their verbs. I did and had a lot of fun with that, because it had been so long since I did a bit of Spanish... I still remember my words (even better than Joan and Anna did...). For example buscar, cantar, comprar and bailar. Good old times!
No comments:
Post a Comment