Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Post: Introduction

Today, I decided to use a blog instead of a real journal for my CAS diary for a few reasons. One of them is that it is much easier to post pictures taken during CAS activities on a blog than printing them every time. It is also a good cause to stop printing pictures because it is a waste of paper and ink (using a journal is also a waste of paper). Although I will miss the ease of drawing in my entries, I still want to try using a blog and find out how to use it as efficiently. If it does not suit me, then I may use my old journal again, but I hope I won't have to.
I have a few entries from the very beginning of this school year already in my CAS diary so I will rewrite them here, but of course I wrote them much earlier than the date visible here.
Also, I will put my ideas for the independent project here, so that both Mr Elst and I can see the development and changes, and I can always look back at something I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment