Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

(26-08-10) Badminton

(Written on 26-08-10)

Last weekend my dad and I set up a badminton net next to our house. We have rackets and shuttles, so we could immediately start playing. It's a lot of fun to play with my brother, sister and once even my mother. I play every day now after I've done half of my homework, for a little break and some oxygen, with my sister. We play like crazy! There's much wind so it's hard, but we try to break our own records, such as going over 50 hits. We got to 48 once, so I know we can do it. Also, after dinner, we always play with 2 against 2, and it's nice when we eat outside because we can immediately pick up our rackets and play. Even right my sister is playing badminton with my dad, so I'll quickly go join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment