Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

(21-01-11) AIS Fashion Show

Yesterday was the fashion show! I'm slightly happy it's over, but I really really loved participating! I was in a small piece written by Ms Keller for the 11th and 12th grade Theatre Arts class, and I also modelled for Hannah. I hadn't really planned on being her model, and at one point she had decided to not be part of the fashion show anymore, but in the end she did make me an outfit, as can be seen here:
































Here are also some pictures of what we did for the Drama thing:



















Not many people really understood what we did. It started with opulent women walking proudly on stage, only to be stripped by doctors and shown vulnerably without their wigs to the audience due to cancer. Then the Mimi Foundation saves them by wrapping them in a blanket. Perhaps it was a bit too deep for the event, because a lot of people were confused.

But I'm really happy I participated in the fashion show, both as a drama student and a model for Hannah! We really had a lot of fun cooperating for this :) I do think that the organization of the rehearsals was not very well done, as there were too many people in charge for there to be a real order to things. So if there is another fashion show next year, I might try to be part of that, or even be a designer, or a model again. I'd be happy to do anything, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment